Welcome to Roots & Wings
A Mother’s Journey for Self-Renewal
This class was formally known as First Essentials in Wellness, which is a very good descriptive of what this class offers, albeit a bit boring. This new name reflects a whimsical truth about what this class really is.
Roots, because establishing strong roots with good self-care practices, builds our foundation for well-being.
Wings, because along with our strong roots, we can take flight (on our spirit wings) to live vital lives.
Roots & Wings offers you a roadmap to vitality.
Because when you learn to navigate the body you live in, you can course correct as needed. This is the map.
Here’s what’s in-store for you
1. Small Shifts – Graces & Permissions.
The science behind change. Establishing anchor practices for well-being and self-care.
2. Pathways to Calm.
Techniques for how to turn calm ON and stress OFF (yes literally).
3. Calm Metabolism.
How to establish it for energy and mood (without deprivation).
4. Restorative Rest.
How to establish good sleep hygiene and why it’s so essential for vital living.
5. Feminine Hormonal Messages.
Uncover the truth in the mirror of your cycle and follow your natural rhythms.
6. Anchored Living.
How to live in alignment with your life’s purpose and stay on course.
** All Roots & Wings classes are combined with practical life rhythm tools and teachings that are easy and simple to incorporate into everyday living.
Here are the details:
- This is a self-led course. Meaning, it’s AT YOUR PACE.
- The materials will be there for you when you are ready.
- NO rigid time constraints.
- Each class comes with a main teaching video that runs for approx. 25- 45 minutes. A few classes will have additional videos to support the teachings with shorter run times of approx. 5-10 minutes each.
- There’s supporting Life Work materials with each class for you to download and print for immediate use. These are filled with world class tools and information.
- It’s yours to layer back as needed. We all learn differently, and as our worlds evolve, we see things from fresh new perspectives and often catch things we missed the first time around. I encourage layering for learning.
I promise you this is valuable information. It’s the kind of teachings I wish I had a long time ago (I use it with my own kids). So, if you’re like me, and believe that it’s a good idea to show up in your role from a place of vitality. Please join me. It would be my honor to have you in class.
Some of the praise for this course
“Arlene’s First Essentials in Wellness course is absolutely life-changing. She guides with such a gentle hand and the changes she asks you to make are so manageable that I was able to feel and live better immediately. There is so much depth and richness layered in each class, from an understanding of what drives our patterns and habits to the physiology behind best practices for self care. I could take these classes again and get something new out of them every time. Thank you Arlene for creating such a wonderful series!”
“Huge thanks to you, Arlene, for putting into words what we as women so desperately need to hear! The pace of our world is obscene and I am unable to cope with my current load of always being ON! Thank you for quantifying my need and pointing me to a better way! The light you’ve turned on still shines bright! I can’t thank you enough!”
“I’m so glad that I was able to do this for me, and when I find myself off course again, I know just how to reset.”
When we know better we do better.
This course will show you how.
Ready to make an investment in you?
This course makes it easy.
For $57 you get a roadmap to your Roots & Wings
Join the journey in self-renewal!
*** Renewing to FULL is a free workshop created to support the Roots & Wings course ***
Gain immediate access, and see for yourself just how easy it is to learn a better way around here.
Sending this out with much love,