Learning Tools and Resources
Information is easy to acquire AND useless if you can’t apply it towards real change in your life.
A quick personal note from experience and a lesson learned the hard way:
I thought I had it together (and I did before motherhood). For my entire adult life I’ve had a driving passion for finding truths in all things related to womens health, food, and the way we live. I expanded my education by attending school for nutritional studies, seminars for womens health, countless courses online, you name it… AND you know what? I became a mom and all hell broke loose. Yes I had this knowledge base AND yet no practical tools to keep me centered and stress resilient in this new role. As I journeyed through motherhood meeting the needs of my family, I neglected the needs of myself. I didn’t know just how big the beyond food component of living a life in harmony was. I became desperate for a way to get my old self back (the one who had it together and didn’t stress out). I needed a way to put my knowledge into practical use – simple tools that were easy to grab when needed. Slowly, I built a toolbox.
Lesson learned: Information is easy to acquire, putting it to use is quite different.
Womens Workshops and Course Offerings
All offerings are built and expanded through the use of the following essential 6 pillars for well-being. Take a personal assessment by clicking here: assessment of the essential 6.
- Stop the monkey mind merry go round.
- Prevent stress AND have resilience when you need it.
- Restore, create, and turn a Calm mind ON.
- Get guilt and restriction out of your life.
- Eat for energy and mood.
- Clean your body with food to release toxins and weight naturally.
- Stop stressing over the hours and start focusing on quality.
- Establish the right biochemistry needed for restorative rest.
- Balance your hormones naturally.
- Live from your true strengths.
- Establish healthy boundaries for connections you want.
- Nurture relationships and connections in communities that fill you.
- Move without a burden and trust your body.
- Be steady and consistent with movement that’s life giving.
- Improve your mental strength with mind – body awareness.
- Honor who you are.
- Connect with your hearts desire.
- You get to choose YOU.
Explore more and share your comments.
We all need a solid grounding to grow from.
What are your core beliefs in life and health?
Here’s a few of mine:
Life is a novelty and it is our gift – embrace each day with a smile. And know that it is possible for you to experience life as a celebration regardless of the inevitable ups and downs that may come your way.
The dynamics of motherhood has to encompass different personalities. Let your children tell you who they are. Learn to listen and truly hear them. There is honesty in their innocence.
Don’t over complicate or compensate. There’s a reason simple is often best. More is not necessarily better, what is it yielding you?
Relinquish your guilt. When you can relax in your parenting (and self) and know that it’s O.K. to be real, you’re free to express yourself openly. Then you can lead by example.
Learn to lead instinctively. Trust that gut feeling and know your limits. Keep things simple, nurturing, respectful, and with much gratitude. And don’t accept that you’re wrong so readily.
It’s your life and your health, own it and thrive. When we eat, we bring from the earth into ourselves. That food becomes our blood, our cells, our organs, our thoughts and whole being. Keep it clean and keep it real. Learn to know what works and own the body you’re in. You’re beautiful.