How fulfilled are you?
Assess where you are with these 6 essentials for well-being. Use a scale of 1 – 10 (10 being filled) and be honest with yourself.
1. Calm Mind (the foundation)
- Stop the monkey mind merry go round.
- Prevent stress AND have resilience when you need it.
- Restore, create, and turn a calm mind ON.
2. Nourished Body
- Get restriction and guilt out of your life.
- Eat for energy and mood.
- Clean your body with food to release toxins and weight naturally.
3. Restorative Rest
- Stop stressing over the hours and focus on quality.
- Establish the right biochemistry needed for restorative rest.
- Balance your hormones naturally.
4. Authentic Connection
- Live from your true strengths.
- Establish healthy boundaries for connections you want.
- Nurture relationships and connections in communities that fill you.
5. Joyful Movement
- Move without a burden and trust your body.
- Be steady and consistent with movement that’s life giving.
- Improve your mental strength with mind – body awareness.
6. Aligned Living
- Honor who you are.
- Connect with your hearts desire.
- You get to choose YOU.
Here’s what’s important to know:
There’s no fences in the body.
What we do in one area – by extension – affects another.
When we know better, we do better AND sometimes it’s just a question of being taught.
Most of us weren’t taught how to care for our own well-being. To truly live from a place of joy and vitality in the everyday.